Tuesday, November 24, 2009

WNBA

After finding out that the Indiana Fever almost won the WNBA championship, this year, I was very interested, all of a sudden. I honestly never thought that our home team would ever make it that far, in anything. The only team, within our state, that I believe in, at all, is the Indianapolis Colts. The Indiana Fever is a great team, but it never occurred to me that we would ever even come close to winning a championship. Being born and raised in Indianapolis, Indiana, I am not used to hearing about anyone or any team, from Indiana, on the radio or television. Indiana is just not a very successful state involving sports. We all hear about how great the Los Angeles Lakers are, and how terrific the New England Patriots are playing, but we barely ever hear about anyone from Indiana. The state of Indiana is a great and wholesome state with a lot of positive values, but sports is just not Indiana's best value.

No comments:

Post a Comment