Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Vegetarian


After searching for about twenty long minutes, I found that there are way a lot more people in the world that do not eat meat. I knew that there were a great amount of vegetarians, in the world, but after finally reading that there are actually, and surprisingly, over four hundred million vegetarians on earth, so far. I actually am working on a project for one of my classes, that involves vegetarian and vegan food, therefore, I am all of a sudden interested in the whole general idea. I also found that there were definately people that do not even eat fruit, just strictly vegetables. I can not understand how someone can not any eat fruit at all, let alone any meat. I mean, doesn't everyone get a craving for something sweet? Everyone has to have a sweet tooth right? Maybe, or maybe not; but this just does not make any sense to me, whatsoever. As long as a vegan is happy with their lifestyle, eating strictly vegetables, and nothing else, than more power to them; I, on the other hand, personally, could not do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment