Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Unique Recipes

After looking a numerous amount of delicious Thanksgiving desserts, I found that there are a few unusual, but tasty-looking foods, that people make especially for Thanksgiving. One of the many desserts that I found was a yummy home-made recipe of a "Turtle Pumpkin Pie". It is the same as an original pumpkin pie, but with chocolate whipped topping, and chocolate syrup drizzle, some nuts, and a little bit of caramel. Some even use a peanut butter topping, also. Sounds delish right? I can not wait to try this new and unique recipe out, especially for Thanksgiving. I am actually helping my mom, aunt, and grandma cook for tomorrow, and I will make sure that I cook this wonderful pie, and I will make sure that everyone tries it. Another interesting recipe that I found was "Pecan Sticky Muffins". I personally think that these would be delicious and very tradtional, since there is already pecan pie involved with the holiday dinner. Thanksgiving is the best holiday, to me, and I love how there are new recipes added to the holiday, almost each year. Have a Happy and delicious Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment