Thursday, November 19, 2009

Parking

As most of you know, IUPUI is building another parking garage for us, in order to produce more spots to park, and reduce much stress that comes along with parking. They are building a garage with about 1,300 spaces, and it is going to be placed by Blackford St, which is in the IT parking lot, which is where most of us park. In order to keep the chaos to a limit, our school is allowing us to receive absolutely free parking permits, to park on Indiana Ave.while the creation of this garage is made. There is only a limited time on the parking permits, and they are going very quickly, so I suggest that everyone get their permit now!
My opinion on this certain topic is that I absolutely love it. I love how the school is caring about our feelings and stress issues. I think that we would all agree that parking is probably one of the top stress producers, dealing with school. So, therefore, I think that the producing of this garage is a great and very useful strategy that everyone should definately take advantage of, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment