Monday, November 23, 2009

Swimwear


I know that summer just ended, and it is a long way away, but I really admire all of the different syles and types of bathing suits and bikinis. This particular style of a bathing suit, seems to be one of the most popular, worn bathing suits this year. I really love the cut-out look of the suit, and I also love how it has that silky and sensual look to it. Loving the suit as much as I do, there is one, big, negative downfall to wearing this outside. Wearing this suit outside, in the sun, would leave someone with a horrible and unattractive tan line. This past summer, in the summer of 2009, this particular type of bathing suit was the most popular and most worn piece of swimwear of the year. I think that this sort of style is going to remain with us in the next few years, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment