Wednesday, November 25, 2009

COLTS


The INDIANAPOLIS COLTS are now at an AMAZING record of ten and zero. They have done a fantastic job at what they do, and I believe that they will definately make it to the Superbowl. Although a lot of people have their opinions about the Colts and how they are going to screw it all up in the end, I simply ignore those comments and keep on believing in my home team. Many people are also saying that the Colts are probably going to lose to Houston on Sunday, but I think that they will dominate. Although the Colts have barely won, to many teams lately, I think that they will win against Houston, because of the way they have been playing, lately. Houston lost, badly, against Titans the other day, and seeing how the Colts can definately take the Titans, easily, I think that we will take home the win against Houston, for sure, this upcoming weekend. I would like to make a prediction of the score on Sunday. I think that we will win by at least 5, and the score will be about mid-twenty's to early thirties, and our INDIANAPOLIS COLTS will most definately win.

No comments:

Post a Comment