Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lovely.


I would like to say that I very much admire this building. I also really love the figures in front of it. The figures sort of look like surfboards, to me, and I happen to love this unique look. The design of the surfboard-looking things gives the area a sort of summer-like feel. I absolutely love the season of summer, and the beach, so this explains why the statues automatically look as if they are surf boards. I have a very bubbly and outgoing personality, which is exactly like the season of summer. Summer is all about making new friends, falling in love, going to the beach, and also staying up late on cool, summer nights. I am all about these three things, therefore, the statues automatically give me the sense of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment