Monday, September 7, 2009

Story-telling Head


First of all, I want to say that this image caught my eye automatically, because not only is it a cover to a book, it is also a fact. As we can see, the man’s head is full of abstract lines, which causes me to see that the man is somewhat confused. It also makes me think a lot about life and reality. When I look at this image, I think about the different kinds of troubles in the world, and how those “bumps in the road” can really make us psycho sometimes. Also, we can see that there are two sides to the man; half the time he is content and calm, and the other half is upset and angry. Altogether, this image shows me that regardless of how a person lives his/her life, there are always going to be the difficult, confusing matters in life, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment