Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Abstract

The design of this amazing creation is very eye-capturing and that is exactly why I like it. To me, this drawing represents a lot of chaos and confusion. Confusing designs are exactly my style. I love how someone can take a splat of paint, and make it into their own personal opinion, as opposed to a picture of a flower, which is nearly impossible to personalize. “The abstract impressionistic style is an exciting and very vibrant style that allows the representation of life images or reality impressions, in some different simplified ways using abstract shapes, forms and fresh and vibrant colors”. Another important thing, about this drawing, is that the abstract designs, like this one, are AMAZING to me, and sort of represent my life. I have had a very difficult life when it comes to family and stress. I have lost several close family members unexpectedly, very fast. It made me open my eyes ALOT, which is exactly what this particular drawing does. It is very eye-popping, beautiful, AND it tells a story; the story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment