Monday, September 7, 2009

Furniture Design


I want to start this blog by saying I really love the design of these two rooms. I love the natural, original look over those crazy out of whack designed rooms. I love a bathroom with all white, or a bathroom with just enough color, and not too much. Although the majority of modern homes have a white bathroom suite, a lot of people consider these as dull. But is there a reason why white bathroom suites are the most popular? Yes, these bathroom suites are so versatile and great for any design of bathroom. I also love the yellowish-green tinted paint on the bedroom walls, and how the furniture are all different, and not the exact same. A room with a lot of the same color aggravates me (with an exception to white). I am a very color-coordinated person, but I hate it when someone’s room is covered in all pink, or blue, or booger-green. It makes the room look altogether boring and it is somewhat frustrating. I love how the design of the bathroom is very straight forward and beautiful, without all of the extra hard work and back-breaking effort. I also really like the tile floor and its abstract-like pattern; I really enjoy abstract designs. Also, regarding the image at the top, I love the fake-like wood floors; I have real wooden floors at home, and I prefer the fake over the real wood anytime. Both of these rooms are day dreamingly amazing, and with my taste of style, my entire house will look very similar to this type of designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment