Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yummy and Gorgeous!

First of all, I think this cake is the most amazingly decorated wedding cake that I have seen, yet. I have always had a thing for baking, and this cake caught my eye, immediately. When I get bored at home, I always search for wedding cakes online, and this the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. The cake consists of many decorative flowers, which is the number one best, most popular and enhancing choice of wedding cakes of all time. Although the number one, most popular wedding cake decoration is fresh flowers, the next choice down is sculptured flowers made out of either icing, fondantt, gum paste, marzipan, spun sugar, or buttercream. Another fabulous fact about this gorgeous wedding cake is that it can definitely fit within a casual or formal event, depending on the type of event. Also, this cake looks very delicious and tasteful, and at the same time it looks sophisticated and charming; therefore, you CAN have your beautiful, hours-taken-to-make cake and eat it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment