Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fantastic Formation


The creation of this thing, which is my birthday balloon holder, is very interesting and beautiful to me. First off, the pink and white metallic colors of the material is just fabulous and fits right in with the whole girly birthday theme. I love the shininess and lightweight look to it, also. Decorative items for any type of holiday have been in Americans’ lives for decades now, and will continue to get bigger and better as the years go by. Each year, some, new party-related object is created, and it stays popular for quite a lot of time. For example, a few years ago, the big and fancy new year’s glasses were created, and have now been one of the hottest holiday props for years. Another example would be the big holiday-ish beaded necklaces. Another thing that I love, is the way the stars and the pieces of string almost look as if they are fireworks popping out of a small vase. Looking at this amazing decoration enlightens me and puts me in a great mood. This is more than an original, plain, old balloon hat or party blower, it's a meaningful masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment