Monday, October 5, 2009

Kitchen Art


To begin, I want to say that I really, really adore this kitchen. It is the exact sort of design that I would love to have in my house, in the future. First of all, I really admire the sophistication of the chandelier hanging from above, over the island. Second, I love the look of the cherry wood cabinets, they are the most popular choice of all types of wood. My favorite of the entire kitchen, would be the lovely design of the marble counters. The number one most popular countertop design is laminate; marble actually falls under this category. The way this kitchen was produced is the same way that I want my kitchen to look like, when I finally get out on my own. I could not say anything negative about this beautiful kitchen, at all. It is the perfect design for a sophisticated and amazing, family house.

No comments:

Post a Comment